As the social media / marketing coordinator at Danielle Nicole we are looking for an incredibly motivated candidate. We are searching for an upbeat personality and a keen creative eye. Based on the brands esthetic you will be responsible for developing and implementing the brands social media strategy with the intent to increase engagement following and online sales. With the ability to lead the social team with optimism and efficiency
- Conceptualizing and executing the social media feed and content across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Write copy to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Editing photographs to fit brand esthetic
- Develop Optimal posting schedule considering web traffic and customer engagement
- Creating visual social media / marketing campaigns for all new releases, special events, and promotions
- Manage the Hootsuite account – use as organization tool
- Sourcing bloggers, influencers and other brands for potential collaborations
- Facilitate any all gifting to bloggers, influencers and brands we collaborate with
- Attend planning meetings for the Danielle Nicole product releases and maintain social calendar.
- Run and coordinate social media meeting with interns and PR team
- Help plan and execute any promotional events we host as a brand
- Measure success of all social media campaigns
- Remain updated on the newest trends, and technology updates on social media and with in the fashion and character market.
- Newly graduated marketing major preferred / 1-year experience as a social media coordinator or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great time management skills
About the Brand
Danielle Nicole reflects a sense of casual and relaxed chic, focused on fusing both form and function for the modern woman. The brand represents a fresh twist on classic styling and incorporates detailed custom hardware and exclusive materials from all around the world.
Since its launch in 2006, Danielle Nicole has become a favorite of fashion editors, tastemakers and celebrities — including Oprah, Rihanna, Alessandra Ambrosio and Kate Hudson, and has been featured on Vogue.com, Women's Wear Daily, Glamour, InStyle, Elle and dozens more of Fashion's most elite publications.
The brand is currently sold in major retailers and specialty boutiques all over the world.
We are an established fashion accessory company based in mid-town Manhattan seeks experienced associate level designer for the company’s pop culture licensed handbag division.
Key licenses are:
- Harry Potter
- Game of Thrones