Daydreamer is an LA based clothing company. We love music, tshirts and authenticity. We work in a light-filled warehouse space in the arts district...music always on, lots of laughs, and the occasional champagne happy hour.
We strive to create clothing that evokes emotion, with musical roots and an emphasis on quality craftsmanship. We construct a tribal experience that engenders a sense of belonging while maintaining a focus on quality and responsible manufacturing practices.
We are looking for a creative, motivated, and enthusiastic Jr. Marketing Manager. You will be working closely with the Director of Marketing & Branding and playing an essential role in all elements of our direct to consumer business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Director of Marketing & Branding in all day to day tasks.
- Manage all social media platforms - executing social media calendar, building engaging on-brand original content & copy
- Responsible for setup and launch of all products on the site - including selecting imagery, writing copy, and merchandising product pages.
- Craft all mailers, line sheets, & look books – developing all creative elements from layout to execution.
- Support Director in seeding of key influencer & celebrities – tracking, packing, & creating clippings as necessary.
- Provide assistance for all photo shoots including model castings, call sheets, scouting locations, etc.
- 1-2 years brand marketing, social media or e-commerce experience at a fashion brand or retailer.
- Must currently live in the LA area
- Must be proficient in Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Must possess impeccable writing skills
- Must have a genuine interest in Fashion, Marketing, and Social Media
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use subject line: Jr. Marketing Manager