Fallon & Royce was imagined in the Spring of 2016 by designer Sharon Schwartz in response to her deep seated love of all things whimsical, fun, and fabulous. The inventive line consists of luxe beach essentials and a vibrant mix of woven straw bags and clutches with bold colors and intricate details.
Fashion Accessories Brand is seeking a sales account executive to join their team in New York City. The account executive will apply his or her strong business acumen and impressive interpersonal skills to provide excellent customer service to existing accounts, while also looking for new opportunities to increase overall sales volume, reinforce brand image and optimize brand presence. The perfect candidate is someone who is interested in Fashion, or has a strong sales background. We work in a fun, casual, close-knit environment and are looking for someone who can become a true member of our team.
- Target new and existing accounts to increase sales revenue
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Create and execute sales strategies to drive business
- Responsible for weekly reach outs through Constant Contact to facilitate constant reorder business
- Participate in tradeshows throughout the year (occasional travel)
- Create/update linesheets
- Must be neat, and keep showroom organized
- A minimum of 2+ years of wholesale experience
- Selling skills with exceptional customer-centric focus
- Excellent written and communication skills required.
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Strategic Approach to problem-solving
- Self-starter who is proactive and has excellent follow up.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and dependability.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with visual merchandising a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Account Executive.