IHPR is a boutique PR firm specializing in fashion and accessories, and we are currently looking to add interns to our growing fashion and jewelry teams. Our ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, driven and eager to learn more about the Fashion PR industry. We believe our interns are an integral part of our team and the overall environment - IHPR interns are given an active role and will receive hands-on PR experience alongside our seasoned publicists.
- Available 3 - 4 days per week
- Applicants must receive school credit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of Fashion GPS and Cision a plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sample trafficking and showroom management
- Trend research
- Updating client status reports
- Interaction with major publications
- Assisting day-to-day operations
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: $15/day stipend for travel and food.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com. Include in the subject line if you're interested in the LA or NYC position.