Julia Von Boehm is currently looking for Summer 2019 editorial interns (fashion, beauty and/or travel) to begin work remotely, as soon as possible. In addition, we are looking for individuals who relate to the following characteristics and possess the below skills; Website: www.juliavonboehm.com
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Create feature stories in the fashion, beauty, and/or travel categories.
- Ability to think creatively, write creatively/concisely, and come to the team with ideas on content you want to write is imperative.
- Proactively research trends, news, industry updates in order to write the best content for JVB.com.
- Work with the Head of SEO & SEM, to learn how to create strong SEO-friendly writing content.
- Fashion & Beauty editorial interns should have a strong interest and knack for fashion & beauty research/creative writing.
- Travel editorial interns should have a strong interest and knack for travel research/ creative writing.
Must have working proficiency in:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Photoshop
- Squarespace (A plus but not required) Qualifications:
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have great attention for detail
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Mature and responsible, with a professional demeanor and ability to communicate with editors in a kind and thoughtful way.
- Must have the confidence and ability to be proactive, to be able to reach out to the editorial team ahead of time if you are unable to meet a deadline due to an emergency etc.
This is an unpaid internship. College credit is available.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com , subject line Editorial Intern (Insert Category here). It's important to know if you're interested in the fashion, beauty or travel editorial internship.