Julia Von Boehm is currently looking for two Summer 2019 copywriter interns to begin, as soon as possible in our NYC office (2-5 days a week).
In addition, we are looking for individuals who relate to the following characteristics and possess the below skills;
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage content (articles/photos & tags) in Squarespace.
- Proactively make sure site content is organized and strongly written after uploaded by the editorial team.
- Contribute with copywriting suggestions (article titles, quotes, photo credits etc.) to editorial team.
- Contribute with copywriting suggestions (captions, long-length writing, hashtags for social posts and videos etc.) to social media team.
- Contribute to copywriting initiatives for Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns.
- Conduct basic research on editorial, social media, and campaign copywriting best practices.
- Basic knowledge of FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Learn from the Head of SEO & SEM on how copywriting plays a major role in site traffic and audience growth.
Must have working proficiency in:
- Solid experience in managing Squarespace (front-end and back-end).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic photo editing skills
- Superb writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have great attention for detail
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Mature and responsible, with a professional demeanor and ability to communicate with editors in a kind and thoughtful way.
This is an unpaid internship. College credit is available.