LJPR is seeking a Public Relations Assistant, based in the New York office. Candidates should be extremely organized and adept at multitasking; the ideal assistant is a self-starter with a positive and collaborative attitude.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive media lists
- Brainstorming new, creative pitches and brand building opportunities for clients
- Pitching and securing product placements, feature stories, and brand stories on national and regional level across online, print, broadcast and podcast media
- Drafting call/meeting agendas and sending call notes and action items following each call
- Coordinate sample trafficking for all clients including in-bound sample requests, gifting and returns
- Track media placements for all clients
- Assist with administrative tasks including calendar management, asset management, and product inventory
- Spearhead monthly client reporting
- Internship Program: interview, hire and manage seasonal interns in conjunction with senior management
- Quick learning and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must be extremely well organized, responsible, enthusiastic and capable of executing multiple projects in a timely manner
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- College degree; degree in PR or communications, a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
To Apply: Please send your resume to Julia Kalachnikoff at email@example.com, subject line PR Assistant.
About LJ Public Relations:
LJPR Is A Communications and Creative Marketing Firm, Specializing in Strategic Brand Building and Development. We work with clients to effectively position them within the media, consumer and industry landscapes through targeted media relations, brand alignment, VIP and Influencer relations and retail and event planning. With offices in LA and NY and expertise that spans the fashion, beauty, tech and design space, LJPR offers tailored services to effectively meet and exceed our clients goals on a national scale.