Miaou is seeking an Operations/Logistics Manager. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, a passion for efficiency and innovating existing processes, as well as the ability to quickly learn new technology and software.
- Oversee all operational aspects of wholesale, including order entry, creating invoices and credit memos, and monitoring and managing accounts receivable in relation to wholesale orders through ERP software Apparelmagic.
- Inventory management and management of product life cycle, including product entry into Apparelmagic and product upload to Shopify. Maintain body book of styles and SKU’s.
- Fulfill and ship all retail and wholesale orders, both domestically and internationally. Create packing slips, commercial invoices, NAFTA forms, etc. for all international wholesale orders.
- Manage all customer service for both DTC and wholesale, including facilitating customer requests, returns, and exchanges.
- Monitor and manage all PR inquiries, pulls, and returns.
- Maintenance all product go-backs, damages, incoming inventory.
- Responsible for ongoing research and development of new procedures to streamline all operational processes.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working in fashion wholesale and international logistics.
- Must have working knowledge of Shopify and Shipstation, knowledge of Apparelmagic preferred but not required. Must have knowledge of Google Drive, including Google Sheets/Excel.
- Exceptional organization and creative problem solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
Job Type: Full-Time
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line Operations / Logistics Manager.