MOTHER is famous for its model cult following, super-soft fabrics and irreverent disposition. The boutique made-in-L.A. denim brand is unique for its genius in keeping an indie spirit while still offering fits and washes that appeal to a wide range of people.
MOTHER is looking for a Marketing/PR Intern this summer that will assist with the following:
- Research and pitch upcoming talent and influencers
- Attend team brainstorm + planning meetings
- Assist in department’s visual asset management
- Compile weekly press recaps
- Update gifting inventory as needed
- Update MOTHER’s press + brand book accordingly
- Assist PR team in sample trafficking
- Available 3-5 days a week
- Must be LA based
- Currently enrolled in an accredited school or recent graduate with a major in Fashion, Public Relations or Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Works well in a high-paced environment
- Team-player that’s enthusiastic about gaining hands-on experience
MORE ABOUT MOTHER
What’s With The Name?
The name MOTHER plays off the idea of duality - it can be nurturing or a cuss. It evokes unconditional love and teenage rebellion all at the same time. The brand’s attitude and collections always present a juxtaposition of hard and soft.
Mother Loves You
MOTHER always said, “Go out into the world and do well, but more importantly, go into the world and do good.” One of the brand’s missions is to help promote acceptance, unity and equality and does so through its partnerships and collaborations.
Storytellers at heart, it’s all in the details at MOTHER. From the inspiration behind each season to our own language, there is personality to be found in unexpected places. We try not to take ourselves too seriously – and neither should you.
Please email your resume to email@example.com, subject line Summer Internship.