Optimist Consulting is a fully-integrated public relations and digital marketing collaborative with a talent for creating compelling stories and making meaningful connections for our clients.
Founded by Scott Cooke, Leslie LeCount and Paul Lerner, Optimist Consulting brings together the top creative minds in luxury real estate, retail and lifestyle to offer a holistic approach that leverages impactful media relations, targeted events, strategic collaborations, and smart social media engagement.
Optimist Consulting is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our digital team. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in an agency role in social media and should demonstrate a proven ability in managing multiple accounts and developing social media campaigns.
The candidate should demonstrate a high degree of written communication skills, initiative, creativity and be extremely organized.
Please note, this position will work on accounts in the architecture, design and real estate domains. The position will be paid on an hourly basis. Potentially 4 days a week.
- Serving as day-to-day account support and coordinator of client campaigns including (and not limited to) community management, content creation (visual and copywriting), editorial calendars, partnerships, influencer activations and supporting events with social coverage
- Copywriting experience and excellent writing skills
- Respond, comment and engage on social media channels on a daily basis
- Preparing monthly and quarterly social media reports
- Possessing excellent team skills, working alongside junior and senior members of the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years of relevant agency work experience
- Passion for social media and a strong understanding of the various social media platforms
- Exceptional multi-tasking, time-management, and organizational skills
- A passion for storytelling and concept curation
- Experience working with luxury brands is a plus
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org