The Aubrey Company is a multi-collection showroom specializing in women’s advanced apparel and accessories. Together, our dynamic sales team represents seven independent designers and works intimately with some of the best high-end specialty boutiques in the country.
We are looking for smart, driven candidates eager to gain wholesale experience within the fashion industry. Qualified applicants must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task. Perfect opportunity for a recent graduate, candidate interested learning more about the wholesale side of the fashion industry, or individual with some wholesale apparel experience.
Previous showroom or retail experience preferred. Data entry experience and/or Excel proficiency a plus. Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the fashion industry. Available to start immediately.
Responsibilities consist of but are not limited to:
- General supply management; office coordination
- Assisting sales executives in daily tasks such as building linesheets, checking in collections, photography, target store research, and social media
- Packing/shipping samples and overseeing samples in/out
- Showroom maintenance and reception
- Tradeshow preparation, i.e. organizing the packing and transportation of all collections and supplies to-and-from trade events in NYC; planning transportation for sales executives and packing collections for trade events
- Hands-on sales support during market seasons and trade events
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Adaptable, team-oriented player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of current market trends
- Willingness to learn more about the wholesale industry as well as grow the role into a more active sales position
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Fashion Showroom Assistant.