TIDAL New York is looking for a summer intern to assist in the implementation of social media and marketing strategies. This a great moment to jump into the workings a footwear focused start up, right in the heart of NYC’s fashion and design epicenter.
We are a New York based flip flop brand, with and office in Soho and factory just outside of the city limits, there’s not another company out there like us. We place pride in our innovative materials, processes and approach - using the latest technology out there to make the most comfortable flip flops possible… because at the end of the day, for us it is all about the COMFORT!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual who lives and breathes brands - you are interested in fashion, marketing and sustainability. You love to learn and work with a team, but you are also able to push through projects on your own, improvise when you need to and work efficiently and respectfully of the needs of others. Your communication skills are excellent, grammar superb, and demeanor delightful.
- Demonstrable knowledge of all social media platforms is requisite
- Familiarity with tools such as Wordpress, Planoly, Buffer, Mailchimp are a bonus
- Knowledge of Photoshop while not required is a bonus.
- Social Media interactions and assistance
- Marketing and social research
- General office management
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com , subject line Marketing & Social Media Intern