We're looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to oversee all of our marketing functions. We have a talented team of creatives, performance marketers, and retailers, but have reached a stage in the company where we require tested leadership to drive marketing performance and brand equity. We need the "been there and done that before" but also the "how can this be better" type of leader - someone who's just as comfortable directing creative as they are digging through data. The VP of Marketing will report directly to the CPO, with a close working relationship to the CEO and President.
What you'll do
- Oversee marketing campaign development and success across all owned and paid channels: social media, influencer, performance, email, activations/retail, OOH, direct mail, YouTube, product, and on-site merchandising - tracking and reporting KPIs and ensuring positive campaign ROI.
- Thoughtfully design marketing strategy and evolve content based on different customer segments informed by varying levels of engagement, demographics, and psychographics.
- Manage Marketing & eCommerce teams towards roadmap and growth objectives. Partner with HR to develop and mentor current team, and build out future team as the business grows.
- Create and maintain a Marketing & Merchandising calendar, including all supporting strategies, campaigns, and content ideas
- Lead brand and performance marketing teams to continuously test messaging, segmentation, and targeting to improve core performance marketing KPIs. This includes being responsible for our always-on evergreen campaigns, as well as supporting brand campaigns, new product launches, new market / international launches, and our retail locations (both permanent and temporary).
- Provide brand leadership across marketing touchpoints and campaigns.
- Oversee the creative development for all consumer-facing communication.
- Ensure that the brand is consumer centric, relevant and top of mind in its mission and positioning.
Things you'll need
- An unyielding curiosity about how things work and why
- Prior ownership of full P&L within an ecommerce platform (revenue, full marketing and creative budget, end-to-end team)
- Experience leading Brand Marketing for a Direct-to-Consumer brand, preferably in the beauty, fashion, or accessories space.
- Experience leading customer acquisition and retention strategy for a growing brand.
- Experience leading both ecommerce and marketing teams during a growth phase, including mentorship and professional development
- Proven track record of balancing the analytical side of Digital, while also leading the Creative side of Brand Marketing/Development.
Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand Design and Strategy, Brand Management, Marketing Management
$150k – $175k
0.25% – 0.5%