ABOUT THE BRAND
WWAKE is a contemporary fine jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a small, women-led, and fast-growing company seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about design.
As Executive Marketing Assistant, you will directly support our founder in planning WWAKE’s every next step, with a specific focus on marketing.
- Manage executive schedule and communication
- Manage press and marketing relationships including but not limited to: outreach, inquiries, sample trafficking, contact list management.
- Work closely with our founder to manage marketing initiatives including but not limited to:
- Managing photo assets from ideation to archiving.
- Coordinating photoshoots, collaborations, promotions, or other special projects.
- Creating marketing and editorial concepts, art direction decks, mailers, and other content
- Overseeing marketing calendar and ensure timely delivery of content
- Researching visual and written references
- Monitor and analyze statistics on all digital platforms to inform marketing strategies
- Collaborate closely with sales teams
- Manage social media channels
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through, ability to work collaboratively with a small team an absolute must
- A strong knowledge and passion of fashion, art, and design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be a hands-on, jack-of-all-trades, comfortable trying new ideas, techniques, etc.
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically, anticipate future chain of events, and pivot plans seamlessly.
- Must be an independent worker who is eager to take on responsibility with a personal sense of accountability.
Our ideal candidate is available full time, available for immediate hire. This is a junior position with ample room for growth. Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Executive Marketing Assistant" to email@example.com.