Chillhouse, a destination for modern self-care, is seeking an enthusiastic NYC-based Events Intern to join our team immediately and through fall/winter. Candidates must have an interest in wellness/beauty and must also have a minimum of 6 months events experience. Candidates must be willing to start as early as August 1.
- Assist our head of events in staffing
- Assist in the organization of supplies & inventory
- Track and reorder event supplies inventory as needed
- On-site assistance for all events and activations
- Attend weekly meetings with events team to recap and plan
- Work with brand team to set up and break down each event
- Availability a minimum of 15 hours weekly (a flexible schedule is required)
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Highly organized & proactive
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Has a sense of humor
- Knowledge about the wellness/beauty/health space
- Minimum of 6 months event planning experience
- Lives or about to move to New York
To submit your application, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line should read “EVENTS INTERN” declaring if you’re team NAIL ART, MASSAGES, or FACIALS. This is a paid opportunity with opportunity for growth.