Choosy is a fast fashion technology startup aimed at disrupting the $225 billion women’s apparel and accessories market. We operate an online-only fashion store, reaching our highly engaged millennial audience via the digital channels they draw inspiration from. Instead of browsing endless collections at Zara, H&M, etc., our customers can shop curated styles inspired by the hottest celebrities and influencers. Choosy vertically integrates a proprietary supply chain across Asia and North America, enabling us to produce and delivery high quality products to customers within a week of ordering.
Choosy is backed by some of the biggest and well-known venture capital firms in the industry, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Forerunner Ventures, and Coatue Management. We launched in November 2018 and are headquartered in New York City’s SoHo neighborhood.
Learn more at https://www.getchoosy.com.
- Be the face of Choosy for all office visitors and callers
- Liaise with our office management company for maintenance and improvements
- Plan and execute events in support of company culture and morale
- Be a steward of the company culture and have a dedicated budget to continually improve Choosy as an amazing place to work!
- Oversee the onboarding experience to ensure that every new hire has an amazing first-time experience with Choosy
- Provide administrative support to the management team as needed, including calendaring and scheduling management, and travel arrangements
- Manage day-to-day office activities such as booking conference rooms and stockpiling our famous snack cabinets
- Manage Friday team lunch catering, birthday celebrations, and team outings
- 4-6 years of prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant
- Prior experience at a startup/in the technology industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field
- Exceptionally strong people skills – friendly and a good listener
- Strong verbal and written communicator; excellent grasp of the English language
- Team player who can effectively work with a variety of teams and different kinds of people
- Self-starter who can work independently with limited direction
- Excited to be a part of a growing, dynamic startup
- Experience with G-Suite (calendar, docs, sheets, etc) and Microsoft Office
- Authorized to work in the USA
What We Offer
- Salary: Competitive with market depending on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
To Apply, please visit: