EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and communication strategy, while using revolutionary techniques to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
We are seeking a Showroom Intern who is highly energetic, a self-starter and takes initiative. This is a paid internship!
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated, highly organized individual to assist with the following activities:
- Assisting with sales appointments during market
- Creating and maintaining sales excel spread sheets
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Assist with order confirmation and fulfillment
- Entering and updating contact information into contact data base
- Maintaining and merchandising showroom
- Perform trend and Competitive research as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated! We are a small team, and we’re looking for someone who has a positive attitude and is ready to dive into multiple projects at once
This is a full-time internship, a minimum of 5 days a week.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line " SALES Internship".