Job Description: Considering Part time or Full time
Assistant to Owner/Sales Lead:
This position requires multi-tasking and project managing in areas including but not limited to sales, styling, merchandising, marketing, social media, events, and assistance with buying. This person will report directly to the owner. Most of the work will be done at the store with frequent visits to showrooms and trade shows.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting owner with daily business practices.
- Locates or proposes potential business ideas; discovering and exploring opportunities, who to partner with for events, brands to partner with, marketing tactics, and social media outreach
- Assist in managing all aspects of the store, including keeping up to date with store inventory (POS system), keeping track of store supplies, merchandising product, keeping up the store
- Enhance clientele, by always offering superior customer service
- Employee training on trends, marketing, and customer service
- Net working and attending events
- Merchandising store and displays
- Keeping track of and organizing store inventory - replenishing styles
Skills and Qualifications:
- Client List
- Previous Retail/Styling experience in New York City
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Market Knowledge, Energy Level
- Professionalism, trend analysis
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Shopify or other online platform
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience in the fashion industry.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Assistant.