FRENCH REBELLION SHOWROOM IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH FRESH IDEAS, WHO IS DEDICATED AND MOTIVATED TO LEARN ALL ASPECTS OF THE PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICES.
You will have lots of hands on experience in various aspects; such as posting social media, helping to prepare for press weeks, researching and managing data, assisting with press appointments, coordinating sample requests / returns with vendors, writing.
You must be reliable, extremely organized, and articulate with good communication skills (both written and verbal). You must be proactive and show that you have a desire to learn.
- Sample trafficking + office maintenance.
- Assist with editorial + stylist pulls.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as filing and record keeping, etc.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations.
- Research relevant media outlets for press coverage.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong academic track record
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, powerpoint and photoshop
- Must possess an active interested in public relations.
- Full time internship.
- Opportunité to grow in the company
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Press Fashion Internship.