Grayscale PR is looking for fall showroom interns who are interested in pursuing a career in Public Relations. Applicants should have the desire to work at and join a growing luxury boutique firm. Candidates that can receive college credit are preferred.
Clients include accessory and jewelry brands Cesta Collective, Mizuki and Selim Mouzannar.
- A high degree of proficiency, detail and organization for several jewelry and accessories clients in a high-traffic showroom
- Previous internship experience working at a PR agency or magazine coordinating fashion and accessories samples
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- A team player
- Perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Eager to learn
- Managing samples to and from leading media outlets and stylists
- Maintaining up to date media contact lists
- Monitoring credits and features in print and online.
- Tracking client activity and placements on social media.
- Supporting event preparation and execution