HELLESSY is a women's ready-to-wear designer currently looking to fill 2 studio coordinator internship positions immediately. Preferred hours 2-3 days a week from 10:00-6:00 in our Soho studio. Preferred 2 month commitment, with a starting date in August.
Founded in New York City in 2012, HELLESSY is a women’s designer ready-to-wear collection focused on the philosophy of dressing women in need of versatile, understated elegance. HELLESSY uses impeccable fabrics with a premium on superb fit and precise construction — pairing uptown refinement with downtown cool, and offering clean, minimal looks that transition easily from day-to-evening for the modern woman.
- Sample trafficking - Assist with managing and organizing in-house samples, maintaining checklists and following up with all parties on status of sample loans, etc.
- Help with monitoring all press requests
- Assist with creating the dressing deck for SS20 runway show
- Search, plan and execute images, content, etc on our social media platforms. Make suggestions and clearly communicate the upcoming social content calendar
- Maintaining the showroom pristinely on a daily basis
- Self-motivated, thorough and highly organized
- Creative, positive and outgoing energy
- Experience with Excel. Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience is a plus
- Must have in depth knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Adaptable and works well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
To apply: Please send resume to email@example.com