Horizon Beauty Group
At Horizon Beauty Group, our mission is to be the finest creator, marketer, owner and distributor of prestige beauty brands in the global marketplace.
The Marketing Manager runs the day to day marketing activities of Horizon Beauty Group and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- Maintaining a corporate presentation/profile to use when pitching new business opportunities.
- Creating, updating and distributing sales materials for our sales force.
- Liaising between brand partners, manufacturers and internal team.
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns for new product launches, sales activities, etc.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Coordinating trade show items including preparing and trafficking samples, sales materials, and displays.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong creative outlook and attention to detail.
- Must be able to commute to Long Island.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Marketing Manager.