Location: New York City
Job Title: Senior Brand Partnerships Manager
Job Level: Senior
Direct Report: Senior Vice President, USA
As a Senior Brand Partnerships Manager you will be part of the Brand Partnerships team. Our Senior Brand Partnerships Managers are responsible for driving strategic commercial opportunities for the agency by building relationships with new and existing clients. It is your responsibility to clearly communicate the client's briefings and goals, initiate brainstorms to create the optimal campaign format with your team. You will present and pitch to clients with clear and concise presentations and demonstrations. This is a highly commercial role where you will get the opportunity to use and develop your sales skills.
When a client is signed and all the terms have been finalized you will sit with our Campaign / Influencer Management team to hand over the project and put in place parameters for optimal execution of the proposal and communication with the client. Many of our clients are international companies, therefore some level of International travel is required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reach-out to leads and prospects proactively;
- Grow spend of returning clients;
- Build new relationships with larger companies/brands;
- Use your personal network to attract new clients;
- Initiate creative brainstorms with other team members;
- Translate client briefings into creative and strategic campaign proposals;
- Responsible for multiple proposals at the same time;
- Pitch proposals to clients from all over the world;
- Negotiate pricing and other campaign details;
- Responsible for communicating the brand partnership to the Campaign / Influencer Management team;
- Work with KPIs;
- Guide a junior team member while helping the Senior Vice President on larger pitches and proposals.
- 4+ years work experience in a creative, digital, advertising, public relations or marketing environment;
- Experience and education in Digital Marketing and strong knowledge of the digital and influencer marketing space;
- Track record with sales for the advertising and creative industry;
- Digital sales expert with strong persuasive skills;
- Advanced social skills, a team player and well-organized;
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible;
- Fluent in English - written and spoken.
This role has a competitive base salary as well as a quarterly bonus incentive. IMA offers standard health benefits, a 401k option and competitive vacation days.
To Apply: Please send your resume to misty@Imagency.com, subject line Senior Brand Partnerships Manager.