For almost 200 years mackintosh has been one of the world’s most influential coat makers. The DNA of the brand surrounds its craftsmanship, unequalled expertise in the manipulation of rubberized fabric and the constant evolution of its designs. The brand has become synonymous with its outerwear products, but also with the introduction of new collections, including the Mackintosh Mainline and Collaborations with some of the world’s leading fashion houses.
We are seeking a sales-oriented, goal-focused Sales Associate who can provide excellent customer service and build long-term relationships with clients for a Hamptons pop up that will be open in late August. You will act as an ambassador for our brand to help educate and inspire others about our mission and values.
Our Associates not only greet and service our customers. They are relied upon to create an experience and generate sales through strong client relationships. This is a position offers eventual growth opportunities within the brand.
Please send a cover letter to Tara McNulty, email@example.com.
Pop-Up Employee Dates: 8/13-8/30
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This full-time position that will generate sales by providing exceptional customer service and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products and fashion.
- Customer facing sales support. Provide clients with appropriate product knowledge to assist with closing the sale
- Capture pertinent client data, communicate with customers with their inquiries and requests and shopping interests
- General upkeep of the store
- Ongoing organization in store, garden, basement inventory
- Daily use of Point of Sale (POS) system, process payments and refunds/exchanges
- Support with inventory management. Receiving and processing stock. sizing and merchandising on the floor, as well as overflow products
- Serving tea, coffee, and light fare for VIP customers
- Work on special projects and events as required (i.e. sales preparation, merchandising, stockroom and special events when necessary.)
- We seek enthusiastic, sophisticated, professional, reliable, energetic, self-starters with at least 2 years plus experience working in a luxury service retail environment.
- Deep knowledge of and a passion for luxury brands and quality. Genuine interest and drive to always do and make things “better”.
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit with great attention to detail and customer service. Previous experience in outside sales, luxury retail, styling, or public relations is desired but not essential
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems, intermediate computer skills
- Creative problem solving skills; someone who takes initiative and thinks progressively
- Holiday / Weekend Availability and Flexibility is Required.
- Takes direction and responds favorably to change
- Assumes ownership and accountability for projects
- Light lifting may be required
- Interest in literature, art and culture
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.