Position: Store Manager
Location: Bleecker Street
Margaux was launched in 2015 with the mission of creating exquisitely crafted, classic products that meet the demands of modern life - and along the way, redefining the way that shoes are sized and sold. Defined by luxurious materials, simplicity, and functionality, and informed by smart design, Margaux makes products that solve problems without compromising their form. They're the shoes you want to wear when you arrive, created to take you every place you want to go with confidence and chic.
Margaux is looking for a store manager to join the team at the flagship store on Bleecker Street in the West Village. The Store Manager will be responsible for overseeing the front and back-end operations of our Bleecker Street flagship. Additionally, s/he will be responsible for working directly with our customers to create a memorable, personalized shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a passion for the Margaux brand.
- Provide offline introduction to Margaux by educating customers about the brand and products
- Work closely with the retail team at HQ to identify opportunities to maximize store experience
- Assist in the implementation and management of in-store inventory strategy
- Oversee all in-store events and activations
- Supervise and facilitate the development of Store Associates
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the Margaux brand
- Adapts easily and is a quick-thinker
- Has a friendly and energetic personality
- Exhibits professionalism in all situations
- Cultivates meaningful relationships with clients
- Has previous management experience
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and special events preferred
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Store Manager.