Starts September16 2019
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
About the MILK MAKEUP FAM: At Milk Makeup, we believe in good ingredients + epic payoff. We’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. We were born at Milk, a creative studio in downtown New York City. Our community and culture have always been our inspiration. We see personal style and experimentation as the ultimate forms of self-expression. It’s not just about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters. #LiveYourLook
About the MILK MAKEUP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: Over the course of your 14-week fall program, you’ll have the opportunity to be the voice of our Dot.com consumer and what their experience is on MMU.com. You will take the lead on creating a competitive analysis that assesses site functionality and how we can improve it to create best in class shopping experience. Our inspiration is our inclusive community and culture; we want to help you build your own network and relationships with some of the world’s coolest, most innovative people.
- Naturally progressive: You’re curious and always thinking about how to improve your and your community’s future. You value a forward-thinking space that encourages you to move the needle and take risks.
- Confident but chill: You’re flexible and ready to get the job done, but you’re humble and make moves thoughtfully. You go after what you want, but always have your team and the greater good of the brand in mind.
- Rule breaker: You’re not afraid of the unknown. You’re down to disrupt the status quo and believe that an open mind is always a good place to start.
- Inclusive + mindful of community: You embrace differences and help foster a safe working environment for yourself and your peers.
- Champion of self-expression: You’re genuinely you. You live your look and want to grow with people who champion self-expression.
What you’ll be UP TO:
- Learning the different ecommerce departments including email, merchandising and analytics
- Researching competitors and leaders in the market.
- Participate in the strategy of site merchandising content
- Gain understanding and how to leverage google analytics
It’d be CHILL if you had:
- A love of all things beauty
- Well versed in digital platforms
- Strong time management, communication and adaptability skills
- Proficient in Google docs, sheets and slides
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Google Analytics experience a plus!
Email resume/ C.V. with ‘Ecommerce Intern’ in the subject line to email@example.com