ODA PR is seeking motivated fashion PR interns to start in August for a Fall Internship. Functions include office coordination, editorial programming, influencer engagement, event planning, runway shows, and social media.
New York Based. 3-4 days a week based on availability. Hours are flexible. Paid.
- Assist with day-to-day office functions including sample management and press clip compilation
- Fashion show and event planning, preparation and execution
- Update press lists with latest journalists, editors and stylists
- Assist with content calendars for social media accounts
- Compile trend reports on the latest in fashion, accessories, bridal, and celebrity
- Maintain showroom and occasional errands
- Interest in fashion, accessories, entertainment, philanthropy, and weddings
- Ambitious, hard-working, eager to learn, multi-tasker
- Creative, fun spirited, positive energy
- Social media savvy, trend savvy
Please send resumes to Lexi Coletti at firstname.lastname@example.org.