RK PR is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and self-motivated PR coordinator for its roster of emerging fashion brands to join our growing company. RK PR employees are self-starters who have a desire to push the envelope with communications. An excitement for working on complex communications campaigns, rooted in media relations, is a must.
A successful candidate will think of PR and marketing in a new way, and have a proactive approach to their career as well as an interest in driving the conversation for each brand they touch. Applicants must have at least 1 year of relevant agency experience working with multiple fashion brands and a proven understanding of delivery cadence as well as seasonal media outreach. This person will also be responsible for helping to build relationships with media, influencers and stylists in tandem with the agency’s leadership.
Our ideal teammate is independent in working style while collaborative in ideation and strategy development. They should have a love for the fashion industry and excitement to push the envelope with creative campaigns that mix experiential marketing with VIP, influencer relations and traditional media relations. This candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role will report to the Senior Account Manager of the company.
- Support in daily/weekly/monthly client communications
- Conduct outreach on behalf of each brand they work with
- Coordinate showroom appointments/desksides with media, stylists and influencers
- Brainstorm creative tactics to heighten brand awareness across a curated roster of women’s apparel and accessory brands
- Support the account staff on the agency’s events, media trips and tours as well as consumer-facing activations
- Identify tastemakers, both influencers and VIP, for earned coverage opportunities
- Oversee monthly client reporting
- Add to and bolster existing relationships to develop new contacts with press, VIPs, tastemakers and stylists
- Liaise with client marketing teams to ensure all samples and assets are available to drive results
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance account work across multiple clients
- Track record of working in the daily operations of a multi-line showroom
- Creative thinking skills
- Interest in storytelling via exciting womenswear labels
- Keen understanding of the evolving fashion industry and consumer landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- A firm understanding of the social media landscape (Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc)
- PC or Mac computer proficiency
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR Coordinator.
About RK PR
RK PR is a young, dynamic and creative communications agency based in New York. Rooted in public relations, we are in the business of driving influence and awareness with our fashion, design, retail and lifestyle clients.
Founded in 2014, RK PR takes a 360 approach to communications, devising creative strategies that integrate digital, experiential and social to make each campaign distinctive. Our clients come to us for a forward approach to communications while integrating tactics that address the individual needs of their businesses and our industry relationships flock to us because they know they’ll always find something new, interesting and cool.
RK PR clients include Mr. Larkin, Charlotte Stone, Rhode Resort, IMAGO-A, LIANA, Wolf Circus and many more. For more info, please visit www.rk-pr.com