The Tracie Martyn skincare line is looking for a highly motivated, smart individual who wants to gain invaluable experience in the beauty industry. This position will report to the Director of Business Development and work with many top beauty retailers. Tracie Martyn is a leader and innovator in the natural skincare industry and an insider favorite. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a passion for skincare and wellness.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to…
- Assisting with day-to-day operations including e-commerce customer support, fielding inquiries via email and phone
- Assisting with spa bookings and inquiries as needed
- Wholesale order entry and maintenance
- Maintaining databases and contact lists
- Managing sample deliveries to influencers, press, and buyers
- Researching new stores and helping maintain relationships with key retailers
- Special projects as needed
We’re looking for...
- A self-starter with close attention to detail
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Comfortable on the phone
- Passion for and knowledge of skincare
- A positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- HTML/Photoshop/Indesign knowledge a huge plus
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph on why you're interested in the position in the body of the email along with your resume. Subject line: SALES & OPERATIONS ASSISTANT.
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: Commensurate with experience
About Tracie Martyn
The Tracie Martyn day spa is located in a prime location in Flatiron and has been featured in publications like Vogue, Vanity Fair, and Allure as "the secret behind the best skin in Hollywood." The in-house all-natural skincare line is a cult favorite and is carried in retailers like Space NK, Bluemercury, and Net-a-Porter.