The fashion department at SBJCT / Erin Walsh studio is seeking motivated, responsible, detail-oriented interns for the Fall semester. Seeking commitment of two to three full days a week minimum for a full semester. This is an unpaid internship for college students—you are able to receive school credit.
- Must be available at least 2-3 full days a week
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed in the fast paced fashion industry
- Must be responsible, dependable, team-oriented, highly organized and proactive!
- Previous fashion experience is not a requirement, but preferred.
Interns will participate in a variety of projects, which may include:
- Sample trafficking, checking in and out of all garments/shoes/accessories that arrive and are returned
- Assist with sending and receiving of shipments
- Helping keep the fashion closet clean and organized at all times
- Preparing for photoshoots and assisting on set
- Helping set up with shoots and fittings
- Assisting the editors with sitting sheets on set
- Helping to create mood and fashion boards
- Research PR contacts and clothing/accessory/jewelry contacts for new brands
- Assisting with administrative tasks pertaining to the studio
- Maintain organization of the studio in general
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Fall Semester Interns.