Sies Marjan is looking for fall semester interns to join the global sales team. We are a young, design-driven organization specializing in women’s and men’s RTW, accessories, and footwear. Our creative director, Sander Lak, a CFDA nominee for womenswear designer of the year, recently received the 2018 CFDA Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent. Our collection stockists include Barneys, Nordstrom, Net-A-Porter, Mr. Porter, Galleries Lafayette, Forty Five Ten, The Webster, Joyce, and more. Desired qualifications for this position are below. We are interested in hiring two interns who can each work 2-4 days/week. School credit is required.
This position offers the below:
- Paid lunch ($15) and MTA fare for each day worked
- Exciting, fast-paced wholesale environment
- Exposure to key domestic and international retailers
- In-house atelier, production, merchandising, and marketing teams
- Full-picture understanding of the business from multiple angles, not just sales—we work interdivisionally.
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to maintain one’s own schedule and sense of organization
- Prior work or internship experience in a wholesale environment
- Proficient (or more) in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn and adapt in high-pressure situations
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
To Apply: Please send your resume to Christopher at CRao@siesmarjan.com, subject line Sales Internship.