STYLE HOUSE COORDINATOR
IMPORTANT: Please read this entire posting BEFORE applying, thank you!
We are a boutique public relations company in our 13th year of business, specializing in female-forward brands on a mission. We are looking to immediately hire a smart, savvy individual with great energy, confidence and an unapologetic attention to, and appreciation for, details. We are looking for an individual who can do more than make a to-do list - we need someone who can map out priorities in their head easily. You must be comfortable taking initiative, juggling multiple responsibilities and possess excellent problem-solving skills on both a macro and micro level. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
You’ll be joining a small team of dedicated PR professionals that work hard and also have a lot of fun. We are seeking someone who knows how to be professional and proactive within a comfortable and friendly work environment. We are relaxed people, but take our work very seriously and need someone who takes great pride in all aspects of their work. You should be eager to understand the nuances of our industry and should never want to stop learning. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, viewing your work as an extension of your personal brand. There is immense room for growth.
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Administrative support to Senior Account Executive and President
- Office maintenance and organization, client product inventory, provisions for meetings
- Managing shipments of samples going to/coming from media + influencers
- Media monitoring and clipping client coverage across print, digital + social media
- Maintaining and innovating systems for proprietary databases
- Contact list updating, formatting, and workflow
- Compiling monthly client reports, event recaps, analytic reports
- Content creation and community management for Style House social channels
- Research for both client and internal initiatives
- Hiring and management of interns
- Vendor relations - shipping/messengers (UPS, FedEx, Supreme), WeWork
- Assisting with office projects as they arise
- Light graphic design work
- Assisting with client/agency events/previews/activations
- Compiling of monthly client expenses
- 4-year college degree (BA or BS, all majors considered)
- Demonstrated interest in communications, media or marketing
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Mac proficient with basic programs (Photoshop + InDesign a plus!)
- Patience, organization, and energy to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset with a proven ability to thrive as a self-starter
- Please email email@example.com with your resume and responses to the below. Put “Coordinator: YOUR NAME” in the subject line.
- In lieu of a traditional cover letter, please write a very short intro paragraph and answer the following 10 questions with as much color as you’d like:
- What are the most used apps on your phone (excluding major social media channels)?
- What is the last book you read? What did you think of it?
- Tell us about a college course, book or film that changed the way you see the world.
- What media outlets do you rely on most to know what’s going on?
- How would your closest friends describe you?
- How would your parents describe you?
- What’s your favorite subway line in NYC + why?
- Name three things that make you happy.
- How do you spend your free time?
- Can you find any typos in this job posting?
- What else must we know about you (Max 100 words)?