Executive Assistant needed for a state-of-the-art Spa/ Gym in downtown Los Angeles, CA. Creative, fun, and team-oriented office vibe. Bring your administrative abilities with a “make a difference” attitude. Discretion is needed for this celebrity and members-only location.
This role supports CEO, COO and the General Manager. The ideal candidate will have advanced MS office skills, be highly organized, and one of the following; show room, office management, retail operations, customer service, or hospitality experience. Must be able to work in a motivated and service-oriented environment.
- Day-to day administrative tasks, maintain spreadsheets, organize office
- Respond to emails and phone calls, or guest requests
- Manage calendars: set meetings, calls, and schedule appointments
- Coordinate travel, verify accuracy, update calendars, set reminders
- Order supplies for office, activities, events and teams - within budgets
- Track and organize expenses, update financial systems
- Set priorities for issues that need owner or GM attention
- May assist with some employee relations, research and HR paperwork and files
- Liaise with team Managers and employees with questions and general information
- Operations; provide onsite customer service to co-workers, vendors, and guests
- Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree
- MS Office proficient and proven ability in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience 4-6 years (or more) of strong administrative & office experience and or senior manager or executive support
- Quickbooks experience or financial systems preferred, but not required
- Technically savvy; must be willing to learn financial system(s) and client scheduling software
- Confidentiality with customers, employees, and sensitive information
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone, manage time, initiate projects as well as work within the team
- Desire to make a difference and create new ways to deliver project completion & activities
Nice to have: Ability to shift gears on projects and initiate proactive ways to pitch in. A positive demeanor goes a long way. Photoshop skills are a bonus!
Hours are full time, Monday through Friday, during business hours. Location is downtown Los Angeles, CA. Hourly or salary pay plus full benefits, paid time off, parking & perks. Pay is based on experience.
Please include all/ any of your office technical skills and your available hours to work during the week.
To apply: If this sounds like a good match, we want to hear from you! For immediate consideration email your updated resume with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Suede offers smart career choices for direct hire or temp-to hire roles for candidates of all levels. If you are a driven, multi-tasker we want to connect with you! Join our #careerstyle community. To hear about LA & NY jobs and networking events see our website and follow us on Instagram