ABOUT THE BRAND
Temple St. Clair founded her company in 1986 in Florence, Italy, beginning her collaboration with the world's finest goldsmiths – the centuries-old Florentine goldsmiths' guild. That same year, Temple St. Clair became the first fine jewelry brand to be represented and carried by Barneys New York. Today, the brand is headquartered in NY and sells its fine jewelry through the world’s finest luxury retailers as well as templestclair.com.
Temple St. Clair is the authoritative American fine jeweler. Her work is recognized for its iconic rock crystal amulets, goldsmithing harking back to historical Italian methods, and the use of connoisseur-level colored gemstones. In 2017, Temple St. Clair joined Louis Comfort Tiffany and Alexander Calder as the third American jewelry designer whose work is represented in the permanent collection of the Museum of Decorative Arts at the Louvre in Paris.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an incredibly creative, highly organized communicator who knows what it takes to execute social and content programs for a luxury brand. You should have proven experience in thinking big, executing well, and using analytics to measure content and social/digital campaigns.
This key member of our Marketing team will collaborate with the Sr. Director, eCommerce & Marketing to execute strategies that drive conversation and engagement on our social channels and digital content platforms including website and email.
- Content strategy, creation, and curation:
- Day-to-day strategy, calendar development and execution of targeted, brand-driven content for all Temple St. Clair (TSC) channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and others.
- Partner with internal and external teams, agencies, publishers, and producers on content creation. Contribute to a pipeline of potential brand collaborations, and manage the strategy and execution of brand collaborations campaigns and longer term partnerships.
- Build and maintain online community and drive engagement on all social media channels.
- Live event coverage on site, as needed; after-hours coverage may be required
- Social monitoring: Respond to all customer inquiries and comments on social media channels in a timely manner using the appropriate tone of voice.
- Social listening and analytics: leverage third-party and internal measurement tools to analyze activity that informs program planning, as well as provide reports on performance, and continually find ways to improve.
- Paid Media & Content Amplification: own daily budgets for content syndication / promotion, balancing between daily content and campaign efforts. Build, manage, and scale Facebook that meets / exceeds designated KPIs. Run A/B split tests to optimize campaign performance and gain valuable insights about our customers’ through a data-driven approach.
- Campaign content and activity planning: plan and execute strategic brand marketing efforts that leverage social and digital assets to increase engagement, participation, and sales via copy, analytics, paid social targeting and influencer strategy.
- Trend Spotting: champion trend spotting and social media / content innovation. Be constantly on the lookout for emerging content and social platforms and tools to maximize business impact.
- Measurement: partner with the Sr. Director to develop a measurement framework and establish KPIs that link to social and content marketing to core business objectives. Use metrics to optimize and drive continuous improvement in social efforts.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Passionate about luxury / jewelry, building a community. Creative eye and ability to coordinate photos to products.
- Equal parts strategist and executor. Able to build a strategy and execute flawlessly, autonomously if needed.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience working in social media or in a digital marketing environment. At least 2 years working with Facebook ads.
- Proven knowledge of video, social media & influencer landscape, analytics platforms, content production processes, digital platforms and native advertising campaigns
- Incredibly strong writing skills and ability to develop and maintain an authentic voice.
- Understanding of analytics tools
- Client-facing, professional demeanor
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, accountable, enthusiastic, able to follow detailed instructions
- Bachelor's degree preferred
A Plus For:
- Comfortable with Google Docs
- Passion for data & analytics
- Familiarity with Shopify
- CRM experience (Marketo, Salesforce)
- Email marketing platform experience
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org