The Arrivals is seeking a Community Manager to work in partnership with our Chief Brand Officer, Partnerships Manager and Content team to manage all content across our social media channels and be the voice of The Arrivals. In this role, you will work directly with the Content Team to develop fresh content and facilitate day-to-day management of our channels.
You will manage all posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by working closely with the Content Team to develop and execute a daily/weekly/monthly campaign calendar, own reporting and performance and identify and execute optimizations to grow The Arrivals’ presence on these channels. Your role will also involve engaging with our customers and fans across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to create fresh dialogue and strengthen relationships. The ideal candidate has a natural passion for and knowledge of social media, exceptional storytelling and copywriting skills, and an approach that is equal parts analytical and creative.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Grow and engage The Arrivals’ community on all social media platforms through launches, campaigns, activations and partnerships, interacting with customers, influencers and fans as the voice of the brand.
- Analyze content performance and provide recommendations on how to optimize / inform strategy
- Manage a daily, weekly, & monthly calendar (approved by the Chief Brand Officer) to ensure creative, web, PR and CX team are aligned.
- Work closely with Customer Experience team for customer inquiries that cross over onto social media.
- Manage the development and flow of assets from creative team to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Work closely with creative team to create appropriate on-brand messaging through editorial and visual content.
- Work closely with Graphic Designer on Email Marketing & Homepage designs to align with social messaging
- Partner with creative team on outreach and strategic utilization of UGC content
- Operate as owner and POC for ongoing Ambassador team activations and performance tracking
- Define community activation strategy, concepts and timeline; collaborate with Partnerships Manager to secure activation sponsors and own logistics and execution as POC for all community activations
- Identify, negotiate and secure additional Ambassadors to grow the 2019 program
- Research photographers/influencers/stylists/creatives for collaboration and gifting opportunities
- Interact with these creatives to coordinate the collaboration from start to finish
- Work closely with PR team on seasonal gifting strategy
- 2+ years experience in marketing and community management
- Strong understanding and passion for social channels, trends, technologies and methodologies
- Enthusiastic problem solver and collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced lean team environment
- Interest in branding and content marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Graphic design, photography or copywriting skills a plus
- Previous experience working in fashion or with direct to consumer brands is preferred
- To apply, please submit your resume and work samples to email@example.com.
Created by industry outsiders with a shared passion for creating the highest quality products and design, The Arrivals is a premier NYC based outerwear brand founded in the pursuit of redrafting outerwear. The Arrivals has no physical stores, no middlemen driving up prices and no markups. Instead, we carefully craft each of our outerwear pieces and sell them exclusively at THEARRIVALS.com. Steadfast on design rooted in architecture and product design, perfected fit and irreverent materiality, we are a brand doing outerwear staples and retail differently. Join the movement at THEARRIVALS.com.