The Arrivals is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced retail manager to lead operations around a multi-month retail store located in downtown New York. The Arrivals will be launching its 3rd retail experience and is excited to expand upon the growth and success of its previous popups, offering an engaging brand experience for loyal fans and new patrons alike.
Reporting and Communication
- Drive profitable sales by keeping the retail team accountable for shop KPIs (Conversion, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per Hour).
- Manage all budgeting, purchasing, cost, timing, tracking and logistical solutions and documents in relation to the store.
- Manage all inbound communication related to the store and oversee all product gifting requests from the HQ team.
- Work with our 3PL to own inventory management, forecasting, and replenishment to ensure all products are in stock
- Collect visitor feedback, focusing on continuous improvement for the overall experience.
- Create daily sales report to be shared with Senior Management Team
Scheduling / Staffing
- Maintain an understanding of all retail store costs and adapt to business conditions based on weekly and monthly sales.
- Create succession plans for developing top retail talent
- Lead and manage hiring, pay and termination decisions for all levels of retail personnel.
- Manage payroll submissions and bonus incentive program
- Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Manage and maintain retail store budget
- Spearhead and manage in-store activations and events
- Upkeep all store visual standards based on the layout and general needs
- Ensure sound inventory management through an accurate receiving and sending merchandise process, completing all required business directives.
- Managing of all 3rd party brand operations (product knowledge, sales reports, merchandising, etc)
Who you are
- Have at least 4 years of experience as a Retail Store Manager and coaching staff
- Deep knowledge and insights of the retail environment
- Experience with managing fast turning inventory
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience hiring and managing a staff
- Patient and enthusiastic when dealing with customers and staff
- Proficient with basic technology (eg. Shopify POS system, Google docs, and Apple devices)
- Competitive salary
- Monthly company outings
- Product discount on The Arrivals as well as on sister brands
- Direct interaction with senior management team
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Arrivals
The Arrivals create outerwear for live out there. We obsessively test designs and materials to produce the most versatile, life-tested layers for every destination and any season - so you can stop thinking about what to wear and get #outthere.