Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology- dubbed the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period. We have opportunities in three departments: Styling, Marketing and Operations.
Marketing/Social Media Intern
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fully support thecompany’s marketing/ social media strategy and execution
- Assist in developing content calendar based on upcoming events and industry trends
- Design visuals for use in partnerships, events, social media, website and email marketing
- Create and curate engaging content for website, email marketing and social media based on company content calendar
- Support planning and execution of special events and pop-ups
- Assist in planning and execution of editorial content photoshoots
- Assist in developing influencer program, outreach and establishing relationships
- Support current and potential partnerships in various forms
- Perform research and market analysis
- Proficiency in Photoshop or other visual design applications is a must
- Social media savvy
- Excellent eye for visual layout and luxury aesthetic
- Experience and knowledge of fashion industry trends, current events and luxury designers
- Creative, proactive approach to new tasks
- A keen eye for high end fashion and style
- Strong time management & communication (oral & written) skills
- Unpaid Internship (credit only)
To Apply: Please email Cali@armarium.com
Intern to CEO Assistant/Showroom Manager
Our Manhattan showroom and CEO seeks a bright capable assistant with a can-do attitude and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
You will be monitoring all the clients coming in and out of a busy showroom, and fielding customer phone calls. You will help with scheduling meetings and flights for the CEO, as well as helping input and monitor client information.
We require a calm and collected individual who can gracefully communicate with clients. We are looking for someone who has strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
This role liaises with some of the prominent New Yorkers and professionals in the luxury fashion industry so professionalism and a keen interest in the fashion industry is paramount.
In addition to executive assistant and showroom responsibilities, assisting the styling team with data, admin and potential client appointments is required.
Credit Based Internship
To Apply: Please email Kathy@armarium.com