Danielle Gadi PR is a New York City based luxury, boutique PR company, specializing in fine jewelry. We are seeking a dynamic and pro-active Fall/Winter intern who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Assist in executing daily press and stylist inquiries
- Assist with sample trafficking, maintaining accurate records of DGPR client sample loans and returns
- Occasionally drop off and pick up from stylists/press
- Draft paperwork such as memos and LORs for upcoming loans
- Help maintain up to date calendar of celebrity appearances and events
- Create clippings of printed and online press, and collect images of celebrity placements
- Coordinate gifting
- Assist in creating social media content for some clients
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality
- Passion for fashion and jewelry industry
- Ability to pick up new information and tasks quickly
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of important figures in the industry – stylists, editors, influencers, celebrities
- Understanding of the confidential nature of working with major fashion publications and celebrity stylists
Please send resume to: email@example.com with subject FALL/WINTER INTERN.
Both part time and full time applicants will be considered.