TITLE: Marketing Intern
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Marketing
STATUS: Non-Exempt / Temporary / Part-time
This paid internship will temporarily support the day-to-day operations of the Marketing, Visual Merchandising, and Events team at International Cosmetics & Perfumes, Inc. (ICP). ICP is the exclusive marketer and distributor of luxury fragrances in North America, with a focus on The House of Creed brand.
This role will provide outstanding client service through proactivity, creativity, and organization. We expect all team members to promote and maintain the intrinsic company culture that fosters the firm’s core values of: Transparency, Recognition, Accountability, and Communication.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist in organizing and executing multiple product launches and activations nationwide at our luxury retail partners and ICP-owned Creed Boutiques
- Develop directives for partnering vendors and field team for accurate execution of activations, visual merchandising initiatives, and product launches
- Develops promotional event packages presented to retailers and clients
- Conducts competitive research
- Development and organization of data library
- Coordination of corporate meetings with ability to take minutes during
- Coordination of shipments and deliveries of assets for various activations, product launches, etc.
- Manage inventory of various assets/products in marketing closets
- Assist in daily tasks related to marketing team
- Matriculating college student completing their freshman, sophomore or junior year with a focus in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking
- Highly technical with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database platforms
- Positive attitude, is approachable and possesses creativity and enthusiasm
- Skilled at successfully organizing, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects
- Thrives on work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment while being adaptable to change
- Is comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges/opportunities
This internship will take place in ICP’s NYC headquarters from Fall 2019 through December 2019. Interns will be expected to work 28-32 hours per week, Mondays through Thursdays, and will be paid $16/hour for hours worked.