IMA is the first full-service, global influencer marketing agency. With headquarters in Amsterdam and New York City, we have over 25 nationalities in-house and a A-List international clients. Founded in 2010, we help brands deliver global and local impact through the power of influencers. IMA provides best in class, full service influencer marketing capabilities for clients. As a digitally-driven company, we understand the fast pace and flexibility needed to effectively make an impact in today’s consumer landscape. This reflects in our company culture - young, dynamic, international.
From strategy, influencer selection, right through to campaign monitoring and reporting, we always ‘make it happen’. So much so that it's our internal tagline.
About the Influencer Project Management (IM) Team:
IMA’s IM team is the influencer relations arm of our Client Management arm, responsible for leading influencer marketing projects from kickoff to completion with creativity and outstanding project management skills. We pride ourselves on providing our clients, and influencers, guidance through each step of a campaign with thoughtful solutions and exceptional communication.
As a member of the IM team, you will independently manage and deepen relationships with top influencers. You will work closely with the CM and Brand Partnerships teams to retain our clients and maintain IMA’s positioning as a market leading, data driven solution to influencer marketing. This role comes with a high level of autonomy while reporting to the Senior Vice President and the CM/IM team lead.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the execution, management and quality control of multiple campaigns simultaneously;
- Support the Brand Partnerships team in brainstorms;
- Support the Influencer Development team with suggesting influencer partners;
- Create content and creative briefs for the influencers in your campaigns;
- Reach-out to influencers and negotiate with influencers;
- Monitor and steer campaign budgets and make sure set campaign KPIs are met;
- Develop influencer contracts (along with the Legal department.);
- Develop content schedules and review creative content (visuals and copy);
- Ensure exceptional communication throughout all stages of the campaign;
- Grow the influencer network;
- Manage relationships with influencers during the campaigns;
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of internal processes and efficiency;
- Keep abreast of industry and influencer trends, events and news.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, public relations or advertising;
- Preferably experience with influencers;
- A structured way of working; strong in planning and organization, excellent attention to detail;
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing, blogging, vlogging and social networks;
- An eye for quality content and storytelling;
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within a team;
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
This role has a competitive base salary. IMA offers standard health benefits, a 401k option and competitive vacation days.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.