IMA is the first full-service, global influencer marketing agency. With headquarters in Amsterdam and New York City, we have over 25 nationalities in-house and a A-List international clients. Founded in 2010, we help brands deliver global and local impact through the power of influencers. IMA provides best in class, full service influencer marketing capabilities for clients. As a digitally-driven company, we understand the fast pace and flexibility needed to effectively make an impact in today’s consumer landscape. This reflects in our company culture - young, dynamic, international.
From strategy, influencer selection, right through to campaign monitoring and reporting, we always ‘make it happen’. So much so that it's our internal tagline.
About the Client Management (CM) Team:
IMA’s CM team is responsible for leading influencer marketing projects from kickoff to completion with creativity and outstanding project management skills. We pride ourselves on providing our clients, and influencers, guidance through each step of a campaign with thoughtful solutions and exceptional communication.
As a senior member of the CM team, you will independently and proactively manage relationships on key accounts and serve as a leader to junior employees within the team. You will work closely with the Influencer Project Management and Brand Partnerships teams to retain our clients and maintain IMA’s positioning as a market leading, data driven solution to influencer marketing.
You will make sure that all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, while ensuring optimal quality and customer satisfaction. You are capable of overseeing and managing multiple campaigns across many clients, and are willing to get your hands dirty in day-to-day operations. You have strong management, client relationship, planning and organizational skills, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the most effective and creative campaigns and who is willing to go all the way for client satisfaction. This role comes with a high level of autonomy while reporting to the Senior Vice President and the CM/IM team lead.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for several (key) accounts with multiple campaigns at the same time;
- Be responsible for the execution, management and quality control of all campaigns;
- Contribute to the idea generation process & development of new campaign concepts;
- Ensure optimal communication throughout the project team at all stages of the campaign;
- Proactively update project status documents, both internal and external;
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of internal processes and efficiency across the teams and project team members;
- Contribute to internal and client calls, including creating agendas, maintaining status sheets, note taking and scheduling follow up meetings;
- Contribute to producing campaign assets and take the lead in on-set or experiential productions.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience as a Producer/Project manager at a marketing or advertising agency in a creative, dynamic & digital environment;
- Strong competencies in account management, planning and organization, to allow you to oversee multiple campaigns;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing/advertising and preferably some experience in influencer marketing and/or social media marketing;
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within teams;
- Experience in communicating directly with clients;
- Production experience on set: photo/video productions, events, etc.
- Advanced social skills, a team player and well-organized;
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible;
- Experience with Salesforce a plus;
- Fluent in English - written and spoken.
This role has a competitive base salary. IMA offers standard health benefits, a 401k option and competitive vacation days.
To apply please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.