POSITION: Fall 2019 Sales & Marketing Intern
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
KULE is a quickly growing fashion brand built on the perfect striped shirt. Founded by CFDA member Nikki Kule, the company sells through its own e-commerce platform (www.kule.com) and through top tier retailers like Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Forty Five Ten. Privately held and headquartered in NoHo, Kule’s team is small and scrappy, but our advisors are some of the most respected and well-connected leaders in retail.
KULE is looking for energetic, well-rounded interns to help build our small but rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with commercial and editorial photo shoots
- Storyboarding ideas for blog and other digital content
- Liaising with PR firm and managing sample traffic
- Creating and updating weekly sales reports
- Maintaining style master
- Wholesale and special order maintenance
- Coordination with warehouse/3PL
- Market trend and pricing analysis
- Updating product information on ecommerce platform
- Assisting with customer service
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a start-up brand and have a meaningful impact as it scales. Projects can be flexible based on the candidates’ interest, skills, and schedule.
- Must be very organized, self-motivated, and have excellent written communication skills.
- Should be interested in pursuing a career in the fashion or ecommerce industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products – including Excel – required.
- Experience with Photoshop/graphic design helpful, but not required.
Interested candidates should e-mail a resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include FALL 2019 INTERN in the subject line.