Nicholas K is a New York based design company for womens progressive and eco conscious ready to wear.
- Knowledge of Nicholas K’s product offerings to enhance the customer retail experience
- Open and close shops in accordance to retail procedures
- Accurately reconcile cash registers
- Maintain the shops’ housekeeping and visual merchandising standards
- Assisting and styling customers when needed
- Generate and maximize sales through consultative sales; meet and maintain benchmark retail sales goals
- Create and update client files to develop a client book
- Recommend merchandise based on product knowledge and customer preferences
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Develop a full understanding of the store’s computer and point of sale systems to efficiently ring sales transactions
- Assist with receiving stock
- Ongoing organization in store and basement inventory.
- Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality
- At least 2 years experience working in a high-end luxury service retail environment
- Interest and knowledge about sustainable fabrics and practices to educate customers
- A college degree in fashion or a related retail industry is strongly preferred, but not required
- This position requires a flexible schedule, including nights, weekend and holidays as required
- Experience with retail point of sale system and key holder experience is also a plus.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Professional, punctual, mature, organized and reliable
- Eligible to work in United States without sponsorship.
Payment: Hourly plus commission
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Retail Sales Associate.