Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy.
Sales / Rental Associate Responsibilities:
- Excel in the Customer Experience by responding to questions, improving engagement and understanding brands / product knowledgeMeet or exceed team and personal sales goals monthly.
- Onboard new clients to the Armarium showroom
- Manage customer transactions and data entry on the back end.
- Capture all email addresses and maintain a client list
Maintain showroom presentation and merchandising standards; making sure inventory is in pristine condition
Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Maintain end of day reporting including client conversion, inventory feedback, etc·
Sales Associate Qualifications:
- Must be able to work 2 days+ during the week and mandatory Saturday’s
- Must be efficient in Excel, Salesforce all forms of data entry. Photoshop skills a plusAssociate’s degree or high school diploma.
1-3 years in Luxury retail sales experience.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Confident communicator about current trends, designers, and fit while being knowledgeable about our inventory
- Entrepreneurial spirit and appreciates working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
$15 per hour with an up to 5% commission
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Sales Associate.