Phyllis + Rosie captures the spirit of minimalist, demi-fine jewelry by bridging the gap between fashion and fine jewelry. We strive to make quality, handmade jewelry accessible to all women while keeping a practical price tag in mind. Using the highest quality 14 karat gold filled, 14 karat gold vermeil, and sterling silver, each piece is handmade with meticulous detail and designed for everyday, easy wearability. We believe jewelry is meant to be collected, worn and passed along to future generations. Our pieces can be uniquely stacked, layered and threaded for a modern look, allowing customers to define their own individual style. Customers are encouraged to shop our line of versatile jewelry to discover pieces that are meant to be worn as a second skin. We like to define it as jewelry without limits.
The Phyllis + Rosie Team is seeking a fall intern. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a growing start-up and gain experience in all aspects of social media, marketing, graphic design, sales and production.
- Content creation
- Instagram planning using an online planning application
- Instagram and Facebook sponsored posts
- Blog posts for our website
- Growing followers on social channels in a tangible way
- Email Campaign ideation/execution/assistance
- Mirroring our website, social media, and email marketing efforts across all channels
- Research opportunities to further expose brand presence
- Research pop-up shop opportunities and ways to engage and excite customers.
- Graphic design skills a PLUS - any experience with photoshop, illustrator, or indesign will be helpful in this role.
- Website maintenance
- Customer correspondence (manage customer service email address)
- Packaging and shipping customers online orders
- Assisting in sales efforts (in-store events, appearances, pop-ups, trunk shows, sales appointments)
- Prepping wholesale account orders for shipment
- Assisting Production Manager
- Pick up product from manufacturers
- Work with manufacturers on production timeline
- Office Management/Supplies/Organization
- Jewelry inventory management and maintenance
- Assist on all photoshoots and events
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- Hard-working, passionate, detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and use good judgement
- Must be comfortable traveling around NYC
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with photoshop, illustrator, or indesign A BIG PLUS!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with brief cover letter and resume