Skin Laundry is revolutionizing the way people of all skin types care for their skin by making cutting edge laser technology safe, effective, and affordable. Our team of highly trained medical professionals is committed to helping you achieve your most beautiful skin with certified healthcare professionals that are highly trained on skin methods and overseen by a team of Medical Advisers.
We are looking for a full-time outgoing, friendly, goal-oriented, TEAM-oriented person to join our team and be a part of the Skin Laundry Culture.
Skin Laundry is growing and experiencing success in developing products, opening new locations and creating the ultimate experience for our clients! Our goal is to help everyone feel beautiful in their own skin. We do this by offering treatments that provide real results with no downtime. If you are eager to join an innovative company, want to be a valuable part of a team and brand innovating beauty and skin care, we want to hear from you!
The Manager In Training responsibility is to become an integral part of the clinic’s leadership team and co-pilot with the Clinic Manager on all duties and operations regarding the clinic. You are the liaison between clinic staff and the customer. As an MIT you will take responsibility of driving business sales, monitoring the flow of the clinic, anticipating any challenges that may arise and be an important mentor to your team.
This role will ensure that clinic profitability is maximized and exceptional customer service is provided consistently in the clinic at all times.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in beauty and sales/customer service
- Educate our clients about the treatments we offer, how they work, the expected results and follow throughout their client journey
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced thriving environment
- Willingness to take responsibility on re-inventing your business to maximize client experience
- Ability to interact face to face on a daily basis with the client providing exceptional customer service and building client relations
- Be a proactive leader, positive, reliable, responsible, trustworthy and your authentic self
- Enforce that all company policies and procedures are carried out by other employees and RN’s working in the clinic
- Relay all medical-related issues to Clinic Manager and Regional RN in a timely manner
- Clearly communicate with Clinic Manager to ensure all clinic standards (customer service, sales and medical) are being met consistently.
- Manage the flow of scheduling client appointments with your staff keeping utilization consistent with business standards.
- Ensure all clinic opening and closing procedures are being implemented correctly and ensure that client appointments are running on time and clinic
- Responsible for review Scorecard, Action Plan, Daily/Monthly Goals, and Monthly In-Store Promotions with the team daily.
- Ensure sales goals and Action Plan are being tracked and met daily.
- Review sales strategies and tactics with team. Give each team member enough information to make decisions based on customer requests and expectations.
- Work with manager to keep team morale and motivation at a high level and most importantly encourage your team to have fun!
- Maximize conversion with FTF clients
- Ensure your team is preforming at a high-level meeting KPI’s
Full Time Position:
- 4-day work week - 40 hours - rotating schedule
- Open to work some weekends
- Directly reports to Clinic Manager and East Coast Regional Manager
- Vision, Dental, Health and Medical Care
- Complimentary Employee Facials
Please attach your resume along with a short bio about yourself subject line – MIT Position to email@example.com