Skin Laundry is revolutionizing the way people of all skin types care for their skin by making cutting edge laser technology safe, effective, and affordable. Our team of highly trained medical professionals is committed to helping you achieve your most beautiful skin with certified healthcare professionals that are highly trained on skin methods and overseen by a team of Medical Advisers.
We are looking for a full-time outgoing, friendly, goal-oriented, TEAM-oriented person to join our team and be a part of the Skin Laundry Culture.
Skin Laundry is growing and experiencing success in developing products, opening new locations and creating the ultimate experience for our clients! Our goal is to help everyone feel beautiful in their own skin. We do this by offering treatments that provide real results with no downtime. If you are eager to join an innovative company, want to be a valuable part of a team and brand innovating beauty and skin care, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Skin Care Consultant who works well with others, highly-motivated, personable, friendly and enthusiastic. In addition, you must be passionate about beauty, skin care, facial aesthetics and have a preferred background in sales/customer service and beauty.
- Strong communication skills
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in beauty and sales/customer service
- Must be able to embody the Skin Laundry brand and culture- your most naturally beautiful self
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and building a relationship with clients
- Self-starter and team player
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy
- Educate our clients about the treatments we offer, how they work, the expected results and follow throughout their client journey
- Scheduling client appointments and following up with them via phone and email
- Be knowledgeable and educate clients on Skin Laundry Skin products
- Handle day to day admin operations such as restocking supplies, answering emails and help in-store events
- 4-day work week - 40 hours - rotating schedule
- Open to work some weekends
- Directly reports to Clinic Manager
- Vision, Dental, Health and Medical Care
- Complimentary Employee Facials
Please attach your resume along with a short bio about yourself subject line – Skin Care Consultant Position to firstname.lastname@example.org