The Design Team at Solid & Striped is seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, and organized intern to join our team in our New York office. Candidates will work directly with the design team and will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience within the fashion industry. It’s a great opportunity for a candidate who is willing to learn and apply their past experience and knowledge into a fast-pace exciting industry while being in a great environment.
What you'll do:
- Digital work that include doing technical flats and colorups.
- Research for inspiration and ideas
- Assist with daily projects as they arise
- Go to the Garment District when needed
- General organization & maintenance of samples and other relevant information
What you'll have:
- Candidates should be either 3rd or 4th years in school.
- Candidates should be proficient on MAC and PC platforms.
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Minimum of 3 days per week.
- Good attitude and eagerness to learn.
All interns receive:
- $15 per hour
Please provide your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.