- Tracking and organizing samples for sales representatives, stylists and editorial requests.
- Social media engagement including content and PR celebrity research.
- Responsible for communicating with our PR agency regarding press requests.
- Help prepare for markets, tradeshows and showroom appointments.
- Assist with quality control incoming packages from Paris warehouse.
- Assist sales team with administrative tasks.
- Assist with shipping as needed.
- Maintain & organize showroom and office stock inventory.
- Positive attitude and team player
- Available 2-4 days,
- Detail oriented and organized
- Interest in Fashion, PR, Communications, Business
- General Social Media knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Preferably someone who needs college credits.
Graphic Design Intern
- Develop new eyewear design concepts in 2D and 3D
- Develop new acetate patterns and color combinations for existing/ new styles
- Create technical drawings and technical packs for the production stage
- Research and forecast eyewear fashion trends for future collections
- Design and improve visual campaigns, website images, social media layouts and graphics, collection look books, newsletters, product catalogs, event invitations, brand presentations, and product videos and photos
- Design packaging and promotional material
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Able to take direction, execute creatively and have a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong sense of fashion, style aesthetic & design skills
- Must be team oriented and have the desire to work with team to produce
- Ability to retouch and resize photos for digital platforms & website
Portential to become a full-time position.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Thierry Lasry:
French designer Thierry Lasry launched his eponymous sunglass line in 2006. Raised in a highly creative environment by an optician as a father and a designer as a mother, he went on to create a sunglass brand aimed at a certain Elite looking to distinguish themselves out of the crowd.
Surpassing their basic primary function, THIERRY LASRY shades were rapidly adopted by fashionistas as the latest must-have fashion accessory.
THIERRY LASRY is represented in the most exclusive stores ranging from Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Dover Street Market, Le Bon Marché or Selfridges …