The Sales Assistant will be responsible for assisting a team of Account Executives in the daily handling of Wholesale accounts and will report directly to Account Executives and VP of Sales. Must have fashion accessories experience. This candidate will support and assist with the growth of all business channels; Domestic, International, Full-price, Off-price, and E-commerce account management.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate eagerness to progress in sales account management. This position relies on organization, administrative support, and the willingness to learn in order to accomplish departmental goals.
- Provide support in all areas related to wholesale sales management, order uploading to system, visual merchandising directives and in-appointment support by taking notes during buyer appointments
- Selling to boutiques
- Track and manage current and past season samples; coordinate distribution of marketing, PR and salesman samples - Develop sample logs and maintain sample inventory
- Manage and maintain order logs, sample logs, and image logs
- Maintain and organize showroom
- Assist and support Sales Team with other general duties and tasks as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented
- 1-2 years of related fashion accessories sales internship or accessories showroom experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high performance environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy, accountability and professionalism
- Exceptional follow-up skills and ability to analyze work-load and plan accordingly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically Excel
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Sales Assistant.